Join Janine Stewart and Stephen Price in another interactive session where we will explore:
1. Review and progress on key issues over lockdown
- What happened to suspension? Have parties collaborated to achieve a suspension outcome or has MBIE’s guideline pointing contractors to a separate variation for change of law changed the focus (and/or should it have?)
- Clarification on MBIE’s guideline – change of law vs suspension
- Prevalence of pragmatic vs contract outcomes
2. Remobilisation: The sector has joined forces to remobilise – but construction sites will be far from “back to normal"
- Is this the beginning of a new era of contract issues or will parties put contracts to one side for the good of the project?
- What are some of the key impacts of Alert Level 3 compliance?
- Who bears the risk (and cost) of Alert Level 3 compliance?