[If you missed this webinar, a recording will be available at nziob.org.nz/webinars]
This workshop for leaders will identify the key psychological processes that will enable 'what matters' decisions and help to engage in key leadership behaviours during each phase of the COVID-19 process.
Specifically we will cover:
- Applying a model to generate 'what matters' forward moves and outcomes at any time, anywhere, and during any phase of COVID-19; even when there may be no good options or even no answers
- Creating a roadmap of what we will do to lead our organisation and teams to powerfully influence wellbeing and work performance
- Flexibly identifying and engaging in critical leadership behaviours during each phase of this process
- Understanding why our decisions might be logical and correct, and also not helpful during COVID-19, and what to do about it
- Understand the importance of our own wellbeing in leading others